What Does Ameriderm Offer?
Ameriderm provides you with turnkey solutions to billing and collection problems, with all of the coding/billing services, reporting packages and computer software and hardware you’ll need…for an amazingly low fee. Our unique, in-depth knowledge of the field of dermatology, and commitment to superior client service, separates Ameriderm from any other billing and collections resource.
In fact, Ameriderm and our Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery will process over 500,000 patients in 2014.
Specifically, we offer:
- Centralized appointment scheduling (real time)
- Centralized insurance verification
- Proprietary software to calculate “at-the-window” patient financial obligations
- All software licenses, computer and hardware needed to integrate your dermatology practice into our system
- Complete IT support with full in-office set up (computers, copier, etc.)
- Access to real-time reporting of your financial data (trending, charge reports, aging analysis, receivables by insurance and codes)
- Weekly cash transfers into your account
- Access to our negotiated medical and office supply price lists. This alone saves the average physician $20,000 to $30,000 per year
- Insurance reimbursement negotiation services
- Compliance training and documentation
- Web based lead/appointment optimization services. This proven technology harnesses the power of the web to drive appointments to your practice
- Call center
We will convert/copy your demographic and insurance database into our information database, eliminating the need for time-consuming data entry to transition to our system. We will also load all your existing appointments, and post the “go-live” date for you. As of your first day as a client, your existing patients and their upcoming appointments will be available and loaded in our software.
Your users can be trained in a variety of ways. We offer both on-site and web-based training. Your needs and schedule will determine the pace and location(s) of the training.